Chrome: (PC and Mac)
Do one of the following:
- From the Menu button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- Select Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings. > Clear browsing data.
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Obliterate the following items from drop down menu.
- From there, you can choose Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files. Select the Clear browsing data button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Advanced.
3.Click on the Network.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy Click the button Remove All Website Data.
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- From the tools menu in the upper-right corner of the window, choose Internet Options.
- On the general tab, under browsing history, click Delete.
3. Uncheck the Preserve favourites website data box.
4. Check the Temporary internet files and the cookies and website data
5. Click Delete.
6. When finished click OK and return to your internet explorer window.
How to clear your cache on an iPad:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- To clear history: underneath the Privacy header, tap Clear History, confirm by again selecting Clear History.
- To Clear Cookies and Data: underneath the Privacy header, tap Clear Cookies and Data, confirm by again selecting Clear Cookies and Data.