Press the Android’s home button to reach the home screen
- Tap the “Applications” icon, on the screen this brings up, tap on the “Settings” icon
- In the settings menu, tap on “Network & Internet"
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select NTU-Wifi
- Enter the following:
EAP Method - select PEAP
Phase-2 Authentication - select None
CA Certificate - select Do not Validate
- Enter your NTU username in Identity and NTU password in Password, you will need to leave Anonymous identity blank
- Tap on the Connect button
- After a few moments you should be connected to the network.
If you have any issues please try entering the below:
- Select the MSCHAPV2 as CA certificate
- Enter the domain as wireless.ntu.ac.uk