This guide will help you to access your NTU timetable from Outlook.
- To begin, in your PC’s browser, navigate to your NTU Timetable either in NOW or on the Staff Portal, and select “Subscribe to iCal”.
- If you are brought to the NOW Sign-on screen, enter your NTU username and password as normal.
- You should then be taken to the following screen
- Right-click on “Access Calendar Feed” and select “Copy link address”
- In Outlook, go to the Calendars section, and in the Ribbon, select Open Calendar, then in the drop-down list, select From Internet…
- Paste in the URL, and then select OK
- A message will pop-up asking “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates?” Click on Yes
Your timetable should now be imported into Outlook, and after a few seconds should appear automatically alongside your normal Outlook calendar. To overlay the two calendar click on the small arrow highlighted in the picture below
Your timetable should now be displayed with your Outlook calendar.