- Navigate to file you want to work on and double click on it
- Click Save and save it to an area on your PC
- The file will download to the location you specified.Open the downloaded file from this same dialogue box and work on it. When finished save it as normal.
- Then you need to “Upload” the file. In NTUanywhere click Upload Files
- Click Browse and locate the file you downloaded and worked on earlier.
- In the Save As field enter the name of the original filename. If you do not do this ntuanywhere will create a copy of the file.
- Then click Upload.
Close the File transfer box and that’s it. The file will be updated and the filename remains the same.