With Office 365 you can install Office on up to 5 PCs/Macs per user.
To get started log into your email through NOW.
- Click on The Square of dots in the top left hand side and click on Office 365 or go to http://office365.ntu.ac.uk/
You will then be presented with the following screen
Click Install Office and select Office 365 apps
This will automatically download the install file onto your device.
Office Mobile for iPhone and Android phones
Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones and Android phones.
Installing on your device
Run the install file after it has downloaded, and follow the on screen instructions
You must remain connected to the internet during the installation
You will be prompted to sign into your NTU account
|Installing on a PC||Installing on a Mac|
System requirements for Office 365
Make sure that the computers on which Office 365 is being installed meet the supported system requirements. Office 365 can be installed only on the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Activation occurs automatically when any of the Office applications are opened for the first time. Activation requires Internet connection.
- You must connect to the Internet at least once every 30 days. If you don’t connect within 30 days, Office 365 goes into a reduced functionality mode
- Full access to Office will be available until you have graduated. After you have graduated, your account will be deactivated and Office will have limited functionality
- You need to sign in with your N firstname.lastname@example.org to activate office, you do not need to enter a product key
For installing troubleshooting please see here