Your new password must contain at least 8 characters.
We recommend you use the following when choosing your new password
- A minimum of 1 upper case letter
- A minimum of 1 lower case letter
- A minimum of 2 numbers
To create a strong and unique password you should use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. For example, choose a random sentence and take out the first letter of each word to create your password.
Students Password Resets
Students can reset their NTU password by using Get Or Reset My Password
Staff Password Reset Off Campus
Your NTU password will need to be changed every 90 days, below is how you can reset your password on or off campus.
Your new password must contain at least 8 characters and must not be the same as your previous 8 passwords.
Staff can reset their NTU password off campus, please see the guide here on how to do this.
Resetting Expired Password Off Campus
If your password has expired you can reset it by logging onto https://ntuanywhere.ntu.ac.uk/ with your last password. You will then be prompted to reset your password.
If you have forgotten your password please email email@example.com with a contact number.
On Campus on a PC
- After logging onto an NTU PC, press CTRL, Alt and Delete
- In the Windows Security screen, click Change a Password
- Enter your NTU username, in the Username box
- Enter your old password, in the Old Password box
- Enter your new password, in the New Password box
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password box, and then click the white arrow
- Your password has now been changed successfully
- Please log off and on using your new password
On Campus on a Mac
- Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple logo in the menu bar and selecting 'System Preferences'.
- Next, select Users Groups
- Select the Change Password box
- Enter your old password followed by your new password and verify. You can use OS X can suggest a password by clicking the small key next to the New Password box. Confirm by clicking Change Password.